How to Rent a Boat from Holidaze Boat Rentals
Requirements, Restrictions, Payment & Cancellation
Payment: A credit or debit card is required to rent a boat, kayak or SUP board from Holidaze Boat Rentals. Payment will be due when you arrive to pick-up your rental.
Requirements to Rent: To rent a motorized boat, you must have boating experience. For those born after 1988, a Boater’s Safety Course and a valid driver’s license are also required.
Cancellations: Reservation must be canceled 24-hours in advance or there will be a “No Show” fee of $75 ($150 if reservation was for a Holiday.) Please call us if weather prevents you from picking-up your reservation.
How to Request a Reservation Online:
Completing this form does not guarantee your reservation. We will let you know if the time(s) are available and the cost.
- From the “Our Fleet” page, find the vessel you wish to rent and click “Read More”
- By the Description, click Reservation Inquiry
- Complete the form. Be sure to select the correct vessel.
- Click “Request Reservation”
- You will receive a confirmation email. We will contact you by phone to confirm your rental details.