How to Rent a Boat from Holidaze Boat Rentals
Requirements, Restrictions, Payment & Cancellation
Payment: A credit or debit card is required to rent a boat, kayak or SUP board from Holidaze Boat Rentals. Payment will be due when you arrive to pick-up your rental.
Requirements to Rent: To rent a motorized boat, you must have boating experience. For those born after 1988, a Boater’s Safety Course and a valid driver’s license are also required.
Cancellations: Reservation must be canceled 24-hours in advance or there will be a “No Show” fee of $75 ($150 if reservation was for a Holiday.) Please call us if weather prevents you from picking-up your reservation.
How to Reserve Online:
- From the Rent page, find the item you wish to rent and click “Reserve”
- Review the item details and availability
- Choose the date and time you want to pick-up the item and a rental length and click “Reserve.”
- Confirm the rental details and click “Request Reservation”
- Add your contact and click “Place Order”
- You will receive a confirmation email. We will contact you by phone to confirm your rental details.